Why Should you Book Travel through a Virtuoso Travel Advisor?
I often hear the question "why should I book through a travel advisor, instead of booking online myself?" Or, "I am used to booking hotels through AMEX, what makes working with you different?" Or, "What makes a Virtuoso travel advisor different from a regular travel agent?"
As a member of Virtuoso, a network of the world's best luxury travel brands, Susan Sparks has relationships with hotels, tour companies, and other vendors around the world. What does this mean for you? The best value for your time and money, peace of mind, access to exclusive experiences, complimentary upgrades, and much more:
- Value-added amenities: Through her elite status with the world's best hotels and tour operators, Susan provides special benefits that you cannot access on your own - room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, free additional nights, resort or spa credits, VIP access on tours, etc. Bottom line: you get more for your money and you are always treated like royalty.
- Peace of mind: Working with Susan Sparks, no stone is left unturned. She takes care of every little detail during the planning process so that you are able to fully enjoy your trip. And if anything goes awry during your travel, she and her team are there to help at a moment's notice.
- Exclusive access: From a visit to a remove village in Nepal via helicopter to a yacht excursion in the Galapagos, Susan has the global connections to plan once in a lifetime tours and experiences anywhere in the world.
- Personalized service: Specializing in active travel, Susan often plans very elaborate itineraries for her clients. She takes time to design once in a life time getaways that are personalized to each traveler's preferences, activity levels, past experiences, and beyond.
- First-hand recommendations: Susan is an avid traveler herself, taking bucket-list worthy vacations to some of the most incredible destinations. She builds relationships with tour guides, stays in a wide range of hotels, and seeks out unexpected experiences that will wow her clients.
In an era where internet is King, we often feel that we can be self-sufficient enough to do it all ourselves. However, if you can book your own travel, does that mean you should? There is a reason we have accountants, hair stylists, and other professionals - they are experts in their field, they understand that our time is valuable, and they are there to give us the best experience possible. The same is true for travel! Click here to contact Susan.